lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

About me!!



Hi, my name's Marlon Urdaneta but everybody calls me mayito :D. I'm from Maracaibo originally. I'm 17 years old and study public accounting at URBE.B-)

I love eat, music, dancing, playing football,surfing the net, talking on the phone, to be with my girlfriend :x, travel, go to the movies
I hate vegetables, smoking and getting early everyday

My dream is to graduate from accountant, I would like to have a family and travel around the world.

My opinion about English: I think English is very important because it's very use nowadays




what is your opinion of my blog?

4 comentarios:

paul miceli dijo...

hi marlon its very funny your blog and your pictures.. paul miceli

Anónimo dijo...

eh... its ok..... XD

Carlos dijo...

your blog is very good and has many interesting things

Anónimo dijo...

hi! marlon is very ood you blog, my opinion is you ar very beautiful thas't right. i love the bech. thanks.
Daniela

Conclusion!!

This blog is very important because a learn about the food, the people, the sports and other things. Finally I recommend the people who never have made this activity, dare and dedicate the time that creates necessary until finding a the job wished that of insurance some company must be in the search of a professional like your

map